- Shipping & Delivery
- We aim to post all orders within 24 hours of receiving payment. If we fail to do so due to strikes, floods, earthquakes, flat batteries, etc. we will endeavor to keep you informed of our slackness, and give you an accurate postage date.
All items are sent via regular airmail unless a different service is specifically requested (and paid for).
seedaholic.com does not take out any insurance or post via recorded delivery (to be signed for) unless specifically asked. An extra fee will be charged.
seedaholic.com is not responsible for any duties required at the receiver's end, or any regulations covering the importation of seeds to your particular country. We attach all parecels with a full customs docket where required.
- We hold no records of any credit card information. All details are handled by a secure third party (see below).
Seedaholic will not sell, or lend, to any third party any personal information that we may hold. We hold that data purely for reasons of transacting orders that you place. We may come across the most amazingly rare CalPop seeds and be able to sell them at an unbelievably low price, but you won't hear about it unless you happen to see it on our web site: no unsolicited e-mails, phone calls or flyers. We have a solid fuel stove that accepts junk mail and a cat (a very fat cat) that lives on spam mail, we do not expect any one else to be so lucky.
You will receive no communication from us, apart from those directly relevant to an order you have placed, unless you expressly request it.
We have no intention of making money from this site from any method apart from selling the products advertised within it.
- Returns & Replacements
- Any Item that you recieve that is not as described or is damaged can be returned for a replacement or full refund.
We go to huge lengths to ensure that the products that we supply are of the best quality available. Due to the nature of growing seeds, we cannot guarantee 100% germination rates.
- We use PayPal to facilitate payments. This allows us to accept credit cards and debit cards. Please note, you do not need to set up a PayPal account in order to pay using a card. At no time does seedaholic.com see your credit card details. We use a third party service because they specialise in providing security for customers. We pay the fees that arise from this further level of customer protection. On no account should you e-mail us your credit card details. For more information on PayPal please click on the logo below.
If you would like any more information from us please click on the 'Contact Us' link.
We also accept cheques. These can be sent to us here at: Sue Barnes, Seedaholic, Ballintleva, Clogher, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
Please note that we will need the cheque to clear before sending out any goods. This will take three to four working days.
- Viewing Orders
- If you create an account with us you can view orders past and present by clicking on the 'My Account'. You can also store items in a 'wishlist' for future orders.
We do not, however, require you to create an account in order to place an order. You can, if you wish, place an order using the guest account. All will become clear during the order process.
Having an account does not imply that you have any credit facilities.
- The text and pictures on this site have been registered for Copyright. No part of the site, or information contained wherein, may be reproduced without permission from the author. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to reproduce any of the information or pictures contained on seedaholic.com.